Do you have a good faith belief that your intellectual property rights have been violated by King Realty Group, Inc.? Do you have a good faith belief that a third party may have uploaded content to AndrewFinneyTeam.com?
If you have answered yes to either or both of these questions, King Realty Group, Inc. requests you provide to it at its primary office address at, 5580 South Fort Apache Road Suite 100 Las Vegas, NV 89148, the information listed below in accordance with DMCA:
1. Please describe the copyrighted material, work or other intellectual property (collectively "Material") which you believe is being infringed upon, and where on the AndrewFinneyTeam.com website the Material is located.
2. Your contact information (name, telephone number, e-mail address, or other detail where King Realty Group, Inc.* or the alleged infringing party can make direct contact with you).
3. Describe that you have a good faith belief that the Material and/or its use is not authorized by the existing copyright or other intellectual property rights' registered owner, by its agent or by law, and such statement and/or description is signed** under the penalties of perjury that you are the owner of the Material or the person authorized by the owner to act.
Upon receipt of the information above King Realty Group, Inc. will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the offending material but may need additional information to fully address the DMCA notice that you have provided to us and before removing any of the offending material. Your contact information given in the notice requested may be provided to the alleged infringing party if it is not King Realty Group, Inc. so an appropriate proper response can be sent.
DMCA is the Digital Millennium Copyright Notice, which states that an Internet Service Provider must remove materials from a web site that appear to infringe upon copyrighted materials after the ISP receives proper notice or lose safe harbor and be subject to liability.
* The alleged infringing party may be someone other than King Realty Group, Inc.
** The signature may be an electronic signature.
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC §512 et seq.) We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Anyone who believes their work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify our agent by providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
2. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located so that the copyright agent can locate it;
3. Your address, telephone number, and if available, email address, so that the copyright agent may contact you regarding your complaint; and
4. A signed statement that the above information is accurate, that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and, under the penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation. Upon obtaining such knowledge we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to, the material. Please be aware that there are substantial penalties for false claims.
~ If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter-notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
4. Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
~ Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows: By mail: The Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS 6360 South Rainbow Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89118 United States Attention: DMCA Designated Agent By email: [email protected]
If you give notice of copyright infringement by email, an agent may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action. This information should not be construed as legal advice.
We recommend that you seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification. For further information about the DMCA, please visit the United States Copyright Office website at http://copyright.gov/onlinesop.